This essay 12 Steps Of Alocholic Treatment has a total of 235 words and 2 pages.
12 Steps Of Alocholic Treatment
The 12 steps to Alocholic Treatment Program
1. We admitted we were powerless over alcohol - that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying
only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics and to
practice these principles in all our affairs.
Read essay without registering
Donate an essay now and get the full essay emailed you
Topics Related to 12 Steps Of Alocholic Treatment
Support groups, Alcohol abuse, Addiction, Spirituality, Drug rehabilitation, Mental health, Twelve-step programs
Essays Related to 12 Steps Of Alocholic Treatment